I usually don't participate in large bridal shows, I feel they are more of a farm of everything and nothing makes sense together, if my brides are anything like me they will get overwhelmed and just shut down to all the noise and eye stimulation!! I actually found a show that's more my speed. I'll be in Chicago at Indie Wed January 28th, 2012. It's two floors of vendors that all compliment each other very well. So if your planning an Indie kind of wedding here are some reasons to go!
- Held in the beautiful & amazing Ravenswood Event Center (with a huge collection of vintage and prestige cars on display)
- Over 100 awesome independent vendors on two floors
- Free workshops & lectures throughout the day on their own floor
- Live musical performances all day long on the main stage
- Six amazing caterers with samples galore
- Beer & food pairings from Goose Island
- Lots of sweets samples from local pastry superstars
- Wandering models wearing the best in bridal couture
- Swag bags for the first 50 people in line (1 per household)
- Many vendors with wares for sale including jewelry, clothing, accessories and more
- DJ’s rocking some tunes on both floors
- Our Inspired Creations Contest featuring vignettes by teams of wedding pros
- and much more to come.
So if you would like to win some tickets, just leave a comment below that you WANT!! I have a limited number of tickets so 1st come 1st serve.
I'm on the 1st floor, come find me!! My booth will be designed by Heyday Event Lab!